[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help With First Validation

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:27:44 -0800

Hi Monica, The pictures are probably the problen. There are several ways to attack the pictures. In the scanner you usually can turn them off so the scanner will ignore them, well I think you can. Otherwise select and delete. Word will usually say picture selected. To change section breaks to page breaks in Word, go to "find and Replace", control h, for the the find enter a carrot, "shifted 6, followed with a lower case b. Replace with a carrot, lower case m. If you get too many pages other types of section breaks as well as the regular ones are being placed into the O C R result. If that turns out to be the case you will have to do it manually, that page by page. I'm not sure how to handle the text boxes, Carrie or Gerald may know HTH Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>