[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help With First Validation

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:47:24 -0600

Hi, Monica! I would imagine that Tom is right, and you'll need to delete those pictures. If that doesn't help, your only option would be to e-mail the book to Gustavo, Janice, or Carrie... someone who is in-house. Gustavo would probably be the best person for the job. His e-mail is
gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm sure that he can upload it for you and make sure that you get the validation credit. HTH!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>