[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help, Sighted validators

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:52:08 -0400

I also use an Optacon, and I wouldn't consider submitting or validating without it. If it breaks and I can't get another one, I'll quit.

I never was able to figure out handwriting, though. I write my own checks and check them with the Optacon, but in that case, I am printing and I know what I've written ahead of time.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>