[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello, I'm new here and thank you all.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald answered you perfectly...(See, Gerald, I read
more posts before I was tempted to answer Mayrie. Just
one thing I'd like to add before Welcome!!--

It's o.k., as Gerald says, to jeep the ampersand in
the title, but Gerald, if she keeps it in the file
name tht goes into the Browse apce to upload, will it
cause problems? Does she have to change it to "and" or
simpe shortcut the file title and use the first few
words?

Cindy