[bksvol-discuss] Re: Headings Question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 02:07:13 -0800

Hi Debby,

Sure.  The only difference between headings of different sizes is the level
number of said headings.  As long as they show as headings,  I think you're
fine.  Maybe it's better to have some differentiation, but I'd rather have
headings than no headings, and won't complain if there aren't more than one
level of them.

Just my thinking though.

Mayrie