[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone used Bookmooch?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:41:40 -0400

Hi.

The address is

www.paperbackswap.com

You post the books you have to swap.  When another member requests one of
your books, you mail it to them.  When they receive it, you get a credit
which you can exchange for a book you want.  You are responsible for the
postage and packaging for the books you mail.

If you don't have any books to swap or can't get used ones from friends, you
wouldn't be able to participate.

Maybe borrow some from your library to scan?

Christina