[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone ever seen page numbers appearing without any text next to them?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:52:47 -0600

Hey Lin,
That's something to agree with here and all of the explanations are
extremely helpful! As a first time proof reader any help is appreciated and
grateful for those of us who are just starting out with this process of
scanning or proof reading. Thanks for all the examples and support here from
everyone who's been helping me with my first and second book smiles! Have a
great day too!
Kristin