[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter spoilers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still going to read it avidly.  It's Rowling's writing and her attention to
little details that I like (plus of course the magic!).  Remember the scene at
the end of book 5 where Harry is in Dumbledore's office? I read those pages
over and over again, waited through the whole movie to see it, and then they
leave it out.  Sigh!!

  Carrie

Lora <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      I won't read the spoilers, but I've got to wonder, Carrie, does reading
them ruin the book for you?  Or are you still going to read it avidly?