[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now available on Bookshare.org

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:31:31 -0500

Hi Gustavo and Everyone,

I just downloaded it!

Thanks for the very excellent service! You are all loving!

Pat Ferguson Forever loving BookShare

At 01:56 PM 7/16/05, you wrote:

Dear subscribers, volunteers and friends of Bookshare.org:

I am pleased to announce that J. K. Rowling's latest book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now available for download in either BRF or DAISY formats from Bookshare.org.

We're happy to be able to make this book available in accessible formats to our subscribers the same day of its release.

Here's the direct link to the download title page for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: <http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=32361>http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=32361.

We have the previous 5 Harry Potter books also available on our site.

Please visit our homepage for more details:

<http://www.bookshare.org/>www.bookshare.org

If Harry Potter is not your cup of tea, as of this morning we have almost 23,000 (yes, twenty-three thousand) other titles you can choose from, plus a variety of newspapers and magazines.

Happy Reading.

gustavo galindo
Manager, Bookshare.org Website