[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter, When?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 21:46:46 -0700 (PDT)

You're all much better than I. I'll wait until I get
the library copy. Except as gifts, I never buy books
except paperbacks from used-book stores. My daughter
bout the first 4 Potter books, which I read, and she
buys a lot of other books. I guess it's an age thing
and being almost a child of the Depression (I say
almost because Imy dad was a country doctor at the
time and got paid in food so we never suffered) and
growing up during The War when everything was so
scarce and we learned to save that made us careful
about what we spend money on. Our children spend
monehy much more freely than we ever did or do.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com