[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter, When?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 02:34:15 -0400

Dear Jake,

That's wonderful news! Guess I should spend less time grazing among the
books and more time keeping current with the home page.

I didn't expect such a quick reply and now I know how to plan my day. On
Saturday afternoon I'll only be in to people wearing wizard's robes!

I  read HP fanfic, too, but spend most of my fanfic time  reading about
hobbits.

I'm going to pass on the news. Thank you again and  many thanks to who ever
will be getting the book ready for us. !

Always Turning Pages,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>