[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter, When?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 00:19:29 -0400

Indeed, our household will be buying a print copy as well, as my dad got
hooked on the books after I read a Braille one, and purchased the print
editions.  smile.  We have them all, all in hard cover except Sorcer's
Stone.

So Indeed, I have bought books that I have seen recommended, or the library
has purchased ones for me, or I donate them.

So indeed bookshare in some ways helps publishers and authors sell more
books, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council