[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter Spolers

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <allison.hilliker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:22:27 -0700

I, for one, was not happy with the Harry Potter ending. The character who died made me sad, and the character who did the killing left me disillusioned! It was awful! But, any author who can, by the sixth book in a series, still evoke this much emotion in her readers, is definitely brilliant. While reading, I kept having to remind myself that the characters weren't real.

That's how vivid her writing is.

But I'll say it again, the ending was so sad!

Best,
Allison, (who is eagerly awaiting the next book while simultaneously vowing to never read one again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>