[bksvol-discuss] Harm for the Holidays #1: Misgivings (CSI: Miami)

  • From: "BlindGeek" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:47:47 -0800

I'm afraid I goofed somehow when submitting this book.  Everything looked okay
at the time, but I was just parusing the books awaiting validation and found
mine still waiting for someone to validate it, but where it ought ot say "RTF"
it says "WYN."  What is WYN?  I submitted an RTF file.  I'm wondering if I
accidentally highlighted something else in the combo box, something abbreviated
as WYN?  If so, should I resubmit the book, or can it just be reclassified as
RTF?

Thanks.

Any I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused or may cause.