[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hard and soft page breaks and adding page numbers

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:15:11 EDT

Do you think legal would be big enough or should I go with executive or
ledgure? I'm not really sure how big executive and ledgure are.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 3:05:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Megan,

    If  you are using JAWS, it announces it as it passes over a page break.
 It  actually says "page break."  If it is a soft page break that you are
passing over, Word will just announce the new page number as Word is
counting  which it does by counting soft page breaks.  You're really better off

increasing your paper size and eliminating all soft page breaks that  way.
Then you never have to wonder at all about soft page breaks because  they're
gone.

Does that  help?

Mayrie