[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hard and soft page breaks and adding page numbers

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:17:07 EDT

Great. Thanks for all your help. Thanks to everyone for the help. Sorry for
 all the questions!
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 4:01:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Megan,

    No  need to ever change the paper size back.  That doesn't effect the
file,  just what word does with it.  So, after you increase your paper size,
you  can just leave it that way.

Mayrie