[bksvol-discuss] Happy Holidays and office hours

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:00:19 +0000

Hi everyone,

Happy holidays and happy end of 2014!

A reminder: Bookshare's offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th this
year. I'll be out on vacation starting tomorrow and Wednesday (and thurs and
fri since we're closed) but back on Monday the 29th. I'll keep an eye on this
list in case there's a huge crisis, but otherwise will try to spend some time
with family, friends, and food.

Thank you all so much for your hard work, dedication, and general awesomeness.
You each make a difference, whether you, proof, scan, or even just tell your
friends about Bookshare.

I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the year!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative