[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Holidays

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:05:52 -0800 (PST)

And I wish you, too, a happy holiday season and a somewhat restful one before
you plunge into work. A lovely greeting
 Grandma Cindy

¨²Ú¢êÛ¢‰,v‰è¶¯z)š�ëÿ"{a¢ÇœjǬ«zØ^¦º(~·šuê�yÈ�yÛhŠw%¹×�zÇ+Š›b¢{-…ë�êÞr‰íj)Þw­†)ìªæ«yºÚrG­±©�¶�zÇ+Š›b¢|²)ìz»^u«m…é^½éh~Ø^nŠ$µìmüúµ×¬r¸©¶*'±ªÞŠ{®×�Š{h¶—0·(u궛¢‰ÿ°0I‡â•ïÓ†+–Z0²kœ†j+zÚyÚ'{­†Ø^™¼š¦™bq«b¢{"�Énv)à†'bž