[bksvol-discuss] Happy Halloween!

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 02:26:53 -0400

Happy Halloween, a little bit late. I had 137 trick or treaters tonight and
I had plenty of candy thanks to Rite Aid's good $1.88 sales on Hersheys and
Snickers, plus all of the $1 off 2 and $1 off 3 and b3g1f coupons. I even
have some candy left over but mostly the plain hershey bars which are my
favorites. I tuck a couple of them into my pockets before I go to work
because sometimes I just need a little chocolate to get me through the
night!

Billy was Freddy Kreuger for Halloween but he forgot to take a picture and
send it to me before he changed out of his costume. I really wanted to see
him dressed up!

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: And the World Closed Its Doors by David Clay Large