[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday, Jamie Yates!

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:20:28 -0500

Happy birthday, Jamie!
Hope you had a truly excellent day.
Christina

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Maples
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:17 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Happy Birthday, Jamie Yates!

  I just wanted to take a moment to wish Jamie Yates a very happy birthday! I
am so grateful for all the work she has done on my books and for so many
others! It is truly a pleasure to get to partner with Jamie on some of my old
books and children's treasures!

  Hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with many wonderful things!  :-)

   Valerie

  Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!
 ;-)