[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday, Jamie Yates!

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:19:28 -0600

Hi all:

I echo all the sentiments expressed here.  Over the years, Jamie has
been responsible for submitting loads of books I've wanted to read for
a very long time, and enjoyed immensely once they were in the
collection.

I'd especially like to thank her for her submissions recently of
Mare's War and Let The right One In, both phenomenal books, although
in very different genres.

Many happy returns, Jamie!
Courtney