[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday, Jamie Yates!

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:42:05 -0600

Happy birthday, Jamie. May it be a wonderful day. Thanks for all the outstanding work you do for Bookshare.

Melissa Smith

On 2/15/2011 4:17 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to wish Jamie Yates a very happy birthday! I am so grateful for all the work she has done on my books and for so many others! It is truly a pleasure to get to partner with Jamie on some of my old books and children's treasures!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with many wonderful things!  :-)

 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes! ;-)