[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday, Jamie Yates!

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:02:10 -0600

Hi, I echo everything Valerie said. Happy birthday, Jamie Yates, thanks for all
you do and it's truly a joy to work with you.  You've made some wonderful books
available and I've been proud to work with you.  Thanks again for the who
switched off my brain book.  I have enjoyed reading it along with the video
series my church is in the process of watching.  Have an abundantly blessed day.