[bksvol-discuss] Re: Happy Birthday Bookshare!

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:10:41 -0500

Hi E,

Now I feel bad.
What I get when I click on my link is:

Warning

The Submitter ID is not recognized.

No books were found matching your criteria

I think we've found another bug in the software. Granted, it isn't a big one, but I'll pass it along.

Dave

At 04:38 PM 2/20/2009, you wrote:
If you bring up a book you know you worked on, your name will be a link well below the long book description. If you hit enter on your link you wil get a list of books you submitted or validated sorted by oldest to newest. Try it. It's fun.

E.

At 04:35 PM 2/20/2009, you wrote:
I brought up my history as a volunteer and found its beginning which is
Johnson, Paul
Elizabeth I: A Study In Power And Intellect
1974
12/02/02

Aczel, Amir D.
The Mystery Of The Aleph
2000
12/05/02

Greider, William
Secrets Of The Temple
1987
12/09/02

Laing, R. D.
The Devided Self An Existential Study In Sanity And Madness
1960
12/10/02

Smullyan, Raymond M.
The Tao Is Silent
1977
12/17/02

Radford, Irene
Guardian Of The Trust: Merlin's Descendants: Volume Two
2000
12/20/02

Radford, Irene
Guardian Of The Vision
2001
01/13/03

Upledger, John E.
Your Inner Physician And You: Craniosacral Therapy And Somatoemotional Release, 2nd Ed.
1997
01/21/03

Luhrmann, T. M.
Of Two Minds: An Anthropologist Looks At American Psychiatry
2000
01/28/03

Rogers, Carl R.
On Becoming A Person