[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hannah Montana books

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:49:41 -0400

I feel out of touch. About a month ago someone was saying something about Hannah Montana to me. I forget what she was saying because it was of no interest to me, but I thought she was talking about a personal acquaintance. I am still not sure who Hannah Montana is, but apparently my assumption was wrong.