[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hang-up in checking-in a book

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:04:07 -0800

Check under "books in Process" and then check the "waiting for approval"
link.
I had the same problem Thursday with a book, but it stayed in my checked out
books after I checked it in.
Finally it disappeared from that list and showed in the "waiting for
approval", but there was a definite "hang up" in getting it checked in.

Lori C.