[bksvol-discuss] Re: Half a Life

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:29:28 -0600

Oh,, it is the same author!  If I entered another name I goofed.  And I
remember now that it was he who submitted this one..  So I wonder who
submitted first?

It seems you are very helpful Gerald.  Maybe I should compare the two since
he worked so hard on it.  I only have MS word though and it doesn't have
rank spelling.  <big sigh>

Sue S.