[bksvol-discuss] Re: Half a Life

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:02:21 -0600

Sue,

I got this from the archived messages on www.freelists.org.  It may or may
not be your book since it has a different author than the one you mentioned,
but it's a recent post.

Gerald

? From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
? To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
? Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:20:34 -0800
list end
Hi ng,

I just submitted Half a Life by V. S. Naipaul. After I cleaned it up I think
it is almost without flaws. It wasn't easy either because I seem to be
getting
a lot of garbage at the end of many pages which I had to get rid of. Has
anybody else had this problem? I have tried different settings in k1000 but
nothing
seems to help. Maybe it's my scanner.
Anyway this was a very interesting book about India and it's customs.
Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California