[bksvol-discuss] Re: Half Footnote Numbers Missing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:30:30 -0800 (PST)

let me see if i can get the book from my library. do
yuou  have the isbn number so i can
be sure of getting the correct edition?copy?
Cindy

footnotes--about 20 per chapter.  About half the numbers in the body of the
text are missing, and it is not always clear where they should
appear.

>Is this large number of missing footnote numbers a
reason to reject the book or should I simply release it and hope that someone
who can check the print text for the missing numbers will checkout the
book?