[bksvol-discuss] Hadassah Covenant and Viji's request for volunteers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'll forward this to Devorah and Liz, and if neither of them, and no one else,
can get or is interested in validating The Hadassah Covenant I shall. I can get
it from my library and I have one more space in my bookpile, smile.

I seem not to have received as yet Viji's or Pahvi's (on behalf of Viji)
request for volunteers, though I see many have already responded positively.
What is needed to be done, and are still more volunteers needed?

Cindy