[bksvol-discuss] HP7 and dashes

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

Two people I know have downloaded the brf version of Harry Potter and the
Deathly Hallows and they say it has a line of dashes with each page number. Is
that something that happens in the conversion process to Braille? Or is it
something that is supposed to be there? I haven't actually read the print book
myself so I don't know what the print book looks like. I haven't read the book
at all for that matter,smile, but I will soon now that I have the audio version.

Jamie in Michigan
Vengeance in Death - J.D. Robb