[bksvol-discuss] HP scanner on local cheapcycle

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:03:09 -0600

If someone is interested, I can get it for $20, maybe less and send it to
someone in need of a scanner.  Note it only works up to XP, no Vista or Windows
7.

Easy to use,needs the driver, which is easily downloaded from the HP website.

**$20**

INCLUDED power cord & USB cable.

**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS VISTA OR WINDOWS 7**
Runs great in XP!!

Technical specs here:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=scanjet+5200c&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&cid=10160241980552477551&os=tech-specs

Let me know!
 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!
;-)