[bksvol-discuss] Re: HP and the Deathly Hallows

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:49:38 -0700 (PDT)

You're right!  I wouldn't dream of turning down any sort of chocolate, frogs or
otherwise.  I wonder if any of the chocolate companies (like Hershey's) have
asked J. K. Rowling if they could make chocolate frogs, like Harry ate in book
1.  I'd buy some! :-)

  Carrie

Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear Lora and Pottersharians,

  I bet Carrie wouldn't turn down chocolate frogs. And, Carrie isn't staff, We
can do anything to her..for her!

  Always with love,

  Lissi