[bksvol-discuss] Re: HOLDs now removed

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:22:14 -0600

Hi Carrie!

Thanks for doing all of that work for us.

Debby

At 01:19 PM 1/1/2010, Carrie Karnos wrote
Hi gang,

I removed the HOLDs from 65 books. If there was any activity in December listed in the book's history, I didn't remove the HOLD. I also removed 6 books from the checkout queue, since copies of them were already in the collection.

If you download a book that has had a HOLD removed, or indeed any book, please please please click on View Book History before you download it. Many times there will be important information in the book's history, like the submitter's email address or comments about what needs to be fixed in the book.

One other thing: I've been trying to find the new list of bestsellers, but it looks like the site is not being updated. Sigh! Will keep trying and let everyone know if there are any new bestsellers. Last week there were none. From just before Christmas to after the New Year, it's usually a very slow time of year for publishers.

Happy 2010! Carrie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>