[bksvol-discuss] Re: HELP!!!

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:22:23 -0600

This may be completely doofy to connect these but today when I was
watching a youtube video, and clicked to make it larger, the whole
screen was taken over with no controls and Adobe popped up and would
not go away. There was an update yesterday I believe it was; suppose
it is a bad update?

Charisma