[bksvol-discuss] Gutenberg & paragraphs.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:44:03 -0700 (PDT)

What you say about no spaces between paragraphs in the
PG texts is interesting, because as proofreaders for
them we're supposed to skip lines betweeb paragraphs.
But now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing
them in the books I've read online. either I just do't
remember o something happens between the proofreading
process and the end product.

Grandma Cindy