[bksvol-discuss] Gustavo's kickbacks and Munawar--God's caress

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:02:18 -0800 (PST)

So far I've checked the first three books on Mayrie's
list. Two of the names of the last validators are not
names I've seen here--so if they don't read the posts
here, and no one notifies them of the problem, how are
they to know that something simple, like the title or
authorship, is all that needs to be changed? Can't
someone at bookshare be given the responsibility to
notify the validators when that's the case?

Munawar--I checked with the copyright office site--the
actual title is God's Caress: the Psychology of
Puritan Religious Experience, not Pure religious
experience.