[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's Answers to a Couple of Questions

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:26:51 -0400

Thankks, Gerald.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gerald Hovas
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 3:10 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo's Answers to a Couple of Questions

  Ernie,

  You shouldn't need to do anything since I've already spoken to Gustavo and
sent him an e-mail to remind him which book has the problem, but Keep an eye
out for an Acceptance message for the book, though, just in case he forgets
when he approves it.  If that happens, then send him an e-mail at
Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and remind him that he needs to fix the credit and why.

  That should do it.

  Gerald