[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo guest book

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:53:04 -0600

I have not seen this posted, Cindy, so thanks!  And please thank Llena too.

Sue S.

From: Lena--

Hello, Everyone,

A permanent tribute (guestbook) for Gustavo is now
awaiting your original contributions!
Want to share your memories of Gustavo?
Do you have a photo involving Gustavo that you'd like
to share?
You can leave a written or audio message at:

<http://www.legacy.com/SFGate/gb/GuestbookEntry.aspx?&PersonID=86569204>.

Yes, it's accessible to the blind!

No sneaky or hidden charges, either!

Somnium somnia quasi semper vives. Dream as if you'll
live forever.