[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gustavo

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:00:11 -0800

I remember Gustavo very fondly.  I met him at the ACB convention..I believe
that it was my very first one in 2002.

If I remember correctly, he, Shelly, Pratik, and I along with a few others
that I don't quite remember all went out for Greek food.  I had stuffed
grape leaves and I think he laughed at the horrid face I made when I bit in
to one.

He was very nice and I was certain to say a prayer for him today.

Meka