[bksvol-discuss] Re: Grrr! Problems submitting a book for step 2!

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:04:08 -0500

Grrr! Problems submitting a book for step 2!Does your file say the book title,
then -1.rtf?  For some reason it wouldn't except one I tried submitting like
this.  I had to change the file name I took off -1 and it seemed to except it
after that.
Georgina
I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst