[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings from the new Volunteer Coordinator!

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:50:47 -0500

You should be able to wade through the quoted text and get where you want to go
by going to the next page till you get there.  With Voiceover that's a
triple-finger swipe up.  But it is really thoughtful of people to remove all
that before forwarding a message.  I got rid of the digest, because every time
someone sent a message, I had to wade through all the signature lines, headings
and other crap from the message to which they were replying.  There should be a
way for Bookshare to remove all that and just give a digest of the
messages--but I don't know it.  I just knew I couldn't stand it!

Sandi