[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings from the new Volunteer Coordinator!

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:58:53 -0700

No no, I'm talking about not digest mode, there is a setting in your gmail settings for gmail users to set their email to display conversation view if you have it in basic html setting versus the non simple non screen reader trimmed down version on the gmail.com site. I have it set to that.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 3/23/2012 7:31 PM, Cindy wrote:
I opted out of the digest for that reason. I prefer the regular email; even though there may be a lot of mail stacked up in the inbox, you can quickly delete a piece of mail if the subject doesn't interest you and go on to the next piece of mail.
Cindy
Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

    TinyURL.com/752cyrs