[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 06:45:14 -0700

And If you want to find out about Lumby before downloading the book, they have a web page. www.lumbybooks.com

They have sample chapters and other information.

I found this when Ellen had trouble with words running together in her scan of the Stealing Lumby book. I couldn't tell what the problem was, but the books are quite funny. If you by any chance remember (or have heard of) the Bob Newhart show, that's what they remind me of.

Misha

On 6/3/2011 3:03 AM, Ellen Bartlett wrote:
Hi Kim,

I think I might have what you're looking for. It's Stealing Lumby by Gail
Fraser. It's pretty fun, and if you want an intro to the characters, I
proofed the first in the series, The Lumby Lines, last month. It's in the
collection, and fairly short.

I'll put a hold on Stealing Lumby for you once I'm done with it, which
should be fairly soon.

Happy reading,
Ellen