[bksvol-discuss] Great news regarding rejected submissions

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:09:49 +0000

Hi everyone,

We got some great news today from our engineers, letting us know that Carrie
can now make minor edits to your submissions.  As a result, we'll no longer
have to reject entire submissions for minor changes.

We estimate that this will reduce rejected submissions by about 50%, saving
time for all involved and reducing the aggravation we've all felt in the past.
Additionally, it will improve our overall book quality.

This is a huge deal and something we've wanted for a very long time.  It's a
great here in operations!

Kindly,

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager