[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great news about Bookshare.org

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:39:18 -0700

Yes it would, as would taking a course or two at the local community college
or through the Hadley School. But you would have to be age 26 or younger
(federal rule for this funding). You are correct in your definition of post
secondary, but the grant happily covers post-secondary and graduate school!

Lisa