[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great news about Bookshare.org

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 02:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

It's interesting that there's an age limit. I thought
what you sent indicated that post-secondary students
are included. There could be some in that category who
are older than 26, who decided relatively late in life
to go to graduate school or law of medical school, or
veterans who return from active duty. Will the age
limit be relaxed if they can prove their in-school
status and their disability?

Cindy