[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great Idea

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:42:51 -0700

Hi, I think it’s a dandy idea if submmitters could mention to the volunteer
list what they’re doing. I also think it would be great if there are volunteers
who have not yet joined our merry band were encouraged to join us. Then the
submitting and proofreading we do would be less scattered and if there is a
proposed project, say adding an author whose books aren’t well-represented in
the Bookshare, the folks who want to get in on it, whether as submitter or
proofreader, would know what’s happening. Thoughts please? Regards, Kim
Friedman.