[bksvol-discuss] Re: Great Game series

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:07:49 +0000

Hi Tracy and everyone/anyone else working on a better copy of a book already in
the collection,

Please remember to add "BSO" before the title or we'll just think it's an
accidental repeat of something already in the collection! Ideally, if you can
do this and email me directly (NOT through the discussion list, but instead at
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx), we won't have any unintentional rejections.

Thanks so much! Your hard work is very appreciated!

Best,

Madeleine