[bksvol-discuss] Re: Grace Chapel Inn Books Completed

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 02:36:55 -0500

Congrats, Susan, to you and Larry and everyone else involved in getting these books into the collection. There are more than 50 books in the series, so that's a whole lot of work! I was happy to provide the teeny bit of assistance I was able to add. smile.

Anyone who enjoys Christian fiction should really enjoy these books. The recipes in them are wonderful and a real bonus treat.

Judy s.
On 9/27/2014 4:13 AM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:

Hello Everyone,

The Grace Chapel Inn books are now complete. I’d like to thank Sue Stevens for proofing some of them with me, Jan Bailey for purchasing the books Larry and I were unable to get and last, but surely not least, Judy S. for the assistance she offered to us by typing in several recipes and journal entries which did not scan well. We enjoyed scanning and proofing them and hope you will find pleasure in reading them. You’ll meet many different people at Grace Chapel Inn. Happy reading!

Susan

--
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>